Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Feb 25- March 4, 2013: glow plug installation and Hydraulic cylinder removal

This past week has been awesome! I finally installed my new 12 glow plugs in my truck and they work great. Just as expected. They can take up to a minute on a cold morning to heat up and start the truck, but I don't have to worry about them swelling because they are self regulating. The get hot and stay hot and don't blow up. I also helped remove one of the lift cylinders on a large scissor lift. It was great to see the insides of this cylinder. It had a good leak so it had to come out for a rebuild. Another great week all in all.

Hours: 25
Hours to date: 285















2 comments:

  1. All the twine I pulled out from two scissor lift wheels. Don't want those hub seals to go bad!

    ReplyDelete