Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 26 - 29, 2012

First of all I would like to say once again I couldn't have had more fun learning this past week. I just can't wait to get back to it. I got to learn electrical and ECM units with clay, learned more and more about hydraulics and diagnosing fuel problems with Jesse, I learned more about planetary gears and wheel seals with Ron. I also learned about diagnosing problematic trailer lights with D.J. Not only have I gained more learning through others I have also been practicing moving equipment. I really enjoy learning how these big and small machines work, so as to when someone needs assistance with something I can help them. I have been learning so much and I it keeps getting better and better.
50hrs

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to your posts Quinn. Start keeping a total of your hours here too.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete