Thursday, June 14, 2012

Auh. My first week on the job and a great start to the summer of 2012!

This was one of the best weeks of my life so far. I started my new internship at Birch Equipment. I have already learned so much and I can't wait for more. I learned a lot about diagnosing and understanding hydraulics on Thursday. I got to help out on a pile driver that we were fitting tk one of our excavators. I learned how to properly size and crimp hydraulic hoses to make custom new ones. I also learned a little bit more about batteries and the purpose of a 48V system instead of a 12V system. I am having the time of my life and I can't wait for next week.

Check out my facebook for a video I took today on the pile driver.
Www.facebook.com/quinn.bune

June 12-14. 25 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment