Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012
Today I did the oem test a couple of times for practice. One of them was on my truck and the other on the freight liner semi. It was good to see that my truck checked out good for the test and that I was able to do the test pretty fast. The only thing that took a while was separating the batteries for a load test and holding the lead on the starter soilinoid. I also had the oppotunity to go to Hamilton, WA and see one big truck. All in all, another good day for learning some DIESEL.

8hrs

http://learningreflectionsbtc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. The Hamilton trip was good, eh?

    It was great to get a chance to talk with Alex and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was a great experience. So glad that I went. Really cool to see something that large up close.

    ReplyDelete